A CFO’s mastery of the financial skill is a given; however, such a skill alone is not enough to become a successful corporate leader. The finance function is a core component of the operational structure. It serves as a guardian of the shareholder’s resources by providing financial stewardship, making effective value-creation decisions, managing the financial risk and practicing good corporate governance. Consequently, a successful leader in this area needs to be armed with a variety of additional skills, including: an awareness of organisational and personal psychology, ability to manage a variety of stakeholders, a strong and effective communication skill, and possess an astuteness akin to politics. This course is designed to develop and fortify the CFO’s skills and acts as a primer for the attendee to become a more visionary and charismatic leader.
By the end of this MasterClass participants will:
• Gain commercial insights, perspectives that feed into decisions making
• Learn how to lead through change, business transformation and performance optimisation
• Be able to communicate business insights, decision choices more succinctly and intelligently
• Get to know more about how to use diplomacy and politics to generate consensus and decisions
• Understand your leadership style and linking it to financial objectives
• Learn how to evaluate the practical implications of investment decisions and acquisitions
• Acquire the skills to drive innovation, organisational transformation and cultural change
Join our CFO Leadership Masterclass on 24-25 September, 2019 in Budapest, Hungary led by Raheen Sacranie, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), in the UK!
For more information, please visit our website and request the Agenda!